New Release: Tor Browser 10.5a4
November 18, 2020
Note: This is an alpha release, an experimental version for users who want to help us test new features. For everyone else, we recommend downloading the latest stable release for desktop or Android instead.
This release updates Firefox to 78.5.0esr for desktop and Fenix to 83.0 for Android. Additionally, we update Tor to 0.4.5.1-alpha. This release includes important security updates both for desktop and Android users.
Note: Tor Browser 10.5 does not support CentOS 6.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 10.5a3 is:
- All Platforms
- Update Tor to 0.4.5.1-alpha
- Bug 40212: Add new default bridge “PraxedisGuerrero”
- Windows + OS X + Linux
- Update Firefox to 78.5.0esr
- Update Fenix to 83.1.0
- Bug 27002: (Mozilla 1673237) Always allow SVGs on about: pages
- Bug 40137: Built-in https-everywhere storage is not migrated to idb
- Bug 40152: Top Crash: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConstraintException
- Bug 40205: Replace occurrence of EmptyCString with 0-length _ns literal
- Bug 40206: Disable the /etc/hosts parser
- Translations update
- Build System
Categories: Tor Project